Lately, I haven’t been able to read books because of school. Too many assignments bombarded from here to there. I badly want to read, but sadly, I couldn’t. Assignments shouldn’t be given over the weekends. I just want to bask myself in a book basically doing some random positions. Nowadays, I can’t do those. Here I am wishing for the summer to come quickly as I want to finish my TBR list which will never end, by the way.
There are so many books I want to read on weekends, but my plans are slowly being deteriorated by my teachers. To help me, I have my favorite bands to soothe and calm me down. At least, I am hearing my favorite voices when I do my assignments. Definitely worth it! Still, I just wish that they ban assignments being given over the weekends. It’s just too unfair!
My statements against weekend assignments:
- I need some time to relax. I wake up every day early in the morning, and I’m so exhausted. I’m not at college yet, but I know it’s worse.
- There’s too much information in my head because of the blabbering of my teachers’ discussions that I can’t read without thinking of those.
- Instead of reading or sleeping, I stay up late just to do those. It’s unhealthy.
- I can’t do some family agenda on Sunday because I have to do these.
- And finally, do you know how many books I haven’t read on my shelves? I told you; my TBR will never end.
What are your thoughts about this? Comment below and let’s talk about it.